A sound corporate governance framework is in place and is considered by the board to be essential for sustainable value creation.
The underlying structures and processes are reviewed regularly to ensure alignment with King IV, the Companies Act, No. 71 of 2008 and best practice. The diagram below is a simple overview of the corporate governance structure at Nampak.
- Board charter
- Audit committee charter
- Nomination committee charter
- Remuneration committee charter
- Risk and sustainability charter
- Social, ethics and transformation committee charter
- Investment committee charter
- 2019 Nominations and remuneration committee charter
- 2019 Audit and risk committee charter
- 2019 Social ethics and transformation committee charter